Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 April 2012

My Birthday!

Yes that day is almost here again!!

Not long left now until I am another year older, I'm almost 27! The last few days of me being 26 are disappearing and this makes me sad :(

Other people get so excited when their birthdays come around and want to arrange big parties and gatherings.  I want to curl up into a corner and not leave my bed for the whole day, I dislike this day and have done since after my 21st birthday.  Before then I was one of those 'lets all get together its my birthday' type of people.

What is it that occurs after your 21st birthday that makes you hate the day? Before then I think your mind says to you that you will be young forever and your in this wonderful world of pre-adulthood.  Then after 21 you finish university and end up in the horrible real world (why isn't there a red pill like the one from the matrix which keeps you in the pre-adulthood world).  You have to get a FULL TIME job, leave you parents house, PAY BILLS!!!! (at birth i didn't sign up for this) and turn into one of those adults who told you; what are you wearing, why are you doing that, your friends are no good, you call that music, what is this film and why were you out so late.

Cut a long story short I'm 27 soon and I'm not looking forward to almost being 30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment