Total Pageviews

Monday 30 April 2012

Lana Del Rey


So this track blue jeans - I was not a fan when I first heard it and now I can’t get enough of it.  This song has grown on me so much and I think if they speed this track up and put it on a ‘bad’ house music beat this track would be a killer.  I heard a ‘Filthy’, ‘Dirty’ dub step mix of it on You Tube but I really think they need to make it a lot faster.   

It could be like the Nancy Sinatra track 'Bang Bang you shot me down' - that track on a house music beat was so amazing and I think they could have the same success with this.

It’s not just the track Lana Del Rey has also grown on me (no pun intended).  When I first heard her music, I didn’t understand what all the fuss was about but now I’m like a super fan (over-exaggeration but a fan).  Amazing how one track can change your opinion of a artist.

Here’s Blue Jeans;


This is the dub step track - wait for it to kick in; 





No comments:

Post a Comment