Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Outlandish

So I have wanted to see this group live for ages.  I have been a big fan since my university years and yes I am that old. 

Penny appeal arranged a charity night and they had outlandish headlining so I was right there buying my tickets as soon as I could and making my friends come with me.  We relived our university years and enjoyed the night with great music. 

Outlandish were amazing live and if you have never heard of them please search them on you tube you will fall in love with the music.  They performed everything from gutanamo to calling you and killed every single song.  It had been 10 years since they last visited the uk and London was happy to see their return.  I also hope we hear more music from them as a group as they have started some solo projects. 

I wanted to get up and dance but it was a posh seated event at porchester hall so we sat down and danced and sung our hearts out. 








Also Vicky Singh the guitarist and his desi song made my night. Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment