Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Brandy and Monica

The other day I was just skipping through TV channels and I saw two singers I used to listen to when I was younger.  These two very talented young ladies sang 'The Boy is Mine', which was played everywhere when it was released and was a really big track back in the 90's. To be fair the track is still big now and I still play it, yes you all know I'm referring to Brandy and Monica.  Now the ladies are back with their new track 'It All Belongs To Me', which can I say is awesome.  Check it out;


Both of these ladies are still very talented and their voices seem to have grown with them.  I always loved Monica's voice and I was a big Brandy fan.  I have Monica's tracks to don't get me wrong, but i have all of Brandy's albums and was a big fan of her show 'MOESHA'.  Me and my siblings used to some home and watch it on Nickelodeon everyday after school right after 'Kenan and Kel' and 'Sister Sister'.  I apologise, I loved Brandy in the show, but Kim was my favourite person because she was funny.  Please checkout a clip of the show below and the track 'The Boy is Mine'.


No comments:

Post a Comment