Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2012

Manni Sandhu

So today I’ve been cruising through you tube looking for new bhangra music.  I came across Manni Sandu, this guy had a track out in 2010 called 'door ni kulne' was such a tune played the life out of that song, my favourite lyric was 'tu jitne marzi bhangre ba door ne kulne door ne kulne'.  It was such a tune because if you’re Asian you know parents go slightly overboard about you being out all night and this is what this video was referring to.   Also thought I’d find him on twitter and yes he does have a twitter account search @mannisandhu and follow the guy because I think the future is bright for this guy.

Now back to new music, he has an even bigger better tune called 'sona' and click below to check it out.


Also im gonna add my fav track 'door ni kulne'

No comments:

Post a Comment