Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 January 2013

BBM

This post is about blackberry messenger if you didn't already guess by the title.

I love messenger, but there is this one little thing that bugs the life out of me.

That little 'D' that turns into the little 'R' after you have read the message.  Then you don't reply to that message because you were rushing to do something or just doing something and you cant reply and think ill reply later.  Then the sender of that message thinks that you are ignoring them as the little 'D' had turned into a little frikkin 'R'. 

I WILL REPLY TO WHEN I HAVE TIME!!!!!!

That 'R' has made it impossible to say no I didn't see that message or ignore someone you don't really want to have a conversation with at the precise minute.  Not because you don't like them, because if you didn't like them they would have never got hold of your BBM pin, but because you are doing something else.  

I always like to reply as fast as I can as this modern age has made everyone impatient and communication so easy. 

BUT sometimes you just don't want to reply straight away.  The other thing is what do you write when you run out of things to say, how do you actually end the conversation.  Mine usually come to a end with me writing 'lol', even if what they have said is not even funny.  One day this will backfire on me.

Just wanted to share my pain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment