Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 November 2011

My Tram Experience

Wow watched this video on You Tube - if you haven’t seen it click below.



This woman was obviously high or drunk and travelling in the tram with her child whilst using some colourful language.  First of all she needed to slow her role because she is not an immigration officer, who is she to tell people where they must go.  I also did not see her checking passports so how did she know these people where not British.  How does someone have so much hate filled in them , how can a person like this ever really be happy.

The ignorance of some people I find highly shocking and unbelievable, I grew up in a white area and still live in a predominantly white area.  I had racist abuse all my life but I learnt to deal with it, but that was in the 90's we have moved to the 00's people need to start moving with us.  Probably because I’m 6 foot 3 no one curses me with racial abuse anymore (most of the time), just the media labels my whole religion as a bunch of terrorists, but hey it’s the Daily Mail/ Express and their right wing views.  I believe that the media is a big part of this underlying racism which goes on , it continues to hype up immigration figures and continuously uses the phrase 'Muslim men' when discussing some subjects.  Why does the paper not just say a group of men, why are their religions and ethnic backgrounds of importance? Because it sells papers alienating a group of people and using them for someone to pick on like we are still in the primary school playground.

On a serious note though what is wrong with people, who cares what colour people? We are all human and yes Britain is a multi-cultural country and men and women from many different walks of life live here.  They are all here together which is what makes Britain Great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment